Friday, May 11, 2012

Ang Bastos na Guro

Ang entradang ito ay mula sa facebook. Nais ko lang ibahagi ang isang simple at nakakatawang likha. Kung sino man ang gumawa nito, salamat! Tignan natin kung masasagot nyo rin ang huling 10 tanong tulad ni KULITS.

Isang mainit na biyernes sa aking mga kaibigan.

A SMART FILIPINO BOY

A Filipino boy was very sad in class.

The teacher asked, “KULITS what is your problem?”

… KULITS answered, “I’m too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I’m smarter than she is!

I think I should be in the third-grade too!”

Teacher had enough. She took KULITS to the principal’s office.While KULITS waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to theprincipal what the situation was. The principal told the teacher hewould give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of hisquestions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave.She agreed.KULITS was brought in and the conditions were explainedto him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: What is 3 x 3?

KULITS: 9, maam!

Principal: What is 6 x 6?

KULITS: 36, maam!

And so it went with every question the principalthought a third-grade should know.

The principal looks at teacher and tells her,“I think KULITS can go to the third-grade. ”

Teacher says to the principal, “I have some of myown questions. Can I ask him ?”

The principal and KULITS both agreed.

Teacher asks: What does a cow have four of that Ihave only two of?

KULITS: Legs, maam!

Teacher : What is in your pants that you have but Ido not have?

KULITS: Pockets!

Teacher: What starts with a C and ends with a T, ishairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?

KULITS: Coconut!

Teacher: What goes in hard and pink then comes outsoft And sticky?

(The principal’s eyes open really wide and before hecould stop the answer, KULITS. was taking charge…)

KULITS: Bubblegum, maam!

Teacher: What does a man do standing up, a womandoes sitting down and a dog does on three legs?

(The principal’s eyes open really wide and before hecould stop the answer…)

KULITS: Shake hands!

Teacher: Now I will ask some “Who am I” sort ofquestions, okay?

KULITS: Yep!

Teacher: You stick your poles inside me. You tie medown to get me up. I get wet before you do.

KULITS: Tent

Teacher: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with mewhen you’re bored. Thebest man always has me first.

KULITS: Wedding Ring, maam!

Teacher: I come in many sizes. When I’m not well, Idrip. When you blow me, you feel good.

KULITS: Nose!

Teacher: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. Icome with a quiver. What is it?

KULITS: Arrow!

Teacher: What word starts with a ‘F’ and ends in ‘K’that means lot of heat and excitement?

KULITS: Firetruck!

Teacher: What word starts with a ‘F’ and ends in ‘K’& if u don’t get it, u have to use ur hand.

KULITS: Fork!

Teacher: What is it that all men have one. It’slonger on some men, than on others,the pope doesn’t use his and a man gives it to hiswife after they’re married?

KULITS: SURNAME!

Teacher: What part of the man has no bone but hasmuscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsiblefor making love ?

KULITS: HEART, maam!

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said tothe teacher :

Principal: Huh! send this Boy to Harvard University!!! Even I gotthe last ten questions wrong myself! :D

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...